Hey, you guys?
My demo spinal cord stimulator goes in tomorrow. I know you probably had it marked in your calendar, but I just thought I’d remind you.
I could not possibly be more excited! It’s like… you know when you were little, and you would think of something lovely (and probably semi-annual or sugar-filled) and subsequently get so excited that your heart would become so overwhelmed it felt ready to pop? And then as a reflex your body would do a little wriggle or squirm because there’d be so much adrenaline in there floating around just from that one thought?
Yes? No? Maybe? Weird?
Anyway, I do that. And it’s happening every time I think of tomorrow. I am so hopeful, excited, and ready for this procedure!
Tomorrow… Eeee! xx
- mrsnatalieeremin said: Hope you are recovering well! :)
- withperspective said: Sending extra love & healthy thoughts your way!
- withperspective likes this
- modarebar likes this
- chronicure likes this
- chronicallycurious likes this
- jackiebarnes likes this
- dailyallison said: best of luck! I’ll be praying for you & a speedy recovery :) xoxo
- bloodsweatandgreengoo likes this
- dontcallmechauncy likes this
- the-house-of-oz likes this
- ryora likes this
- biotronika likes this
- kategems likes this
- livinginhellwithcrps said: Hope everything goes well :) Best wishes, Jodie xxx
- livinginhellwithcrps likes this
- katisconfused likes this
- thisismepk likes this
- healthyfoodandthehousewife said: praying everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow!
- project3x5 posted this