Spinal Cord Stimulator Trial: So far so good!
After an initial rough couple of days (picture/video and update on that to come once I get all my pictures and videos sorted) which resulted first in an ICU bed, and then in me having to stay in the hospital, due to extreme pain in my back at the site of the incision - I am now out of the hospital and back on my feet (oh, I love a good pun!)
As of right now, I am SO pleased with the Spinal Cord Stimulator. Literally, could not be happier! It exceeds all expectations at the moment and is completely different to what I thought it would be. Is that what y’all thought too? There have of course been a few glitches and I’m sure there are a few more to come, but for the most part… I love it. In fact, although I’m still testing, I’m booked to implant the permanent SCS on April 2nd, 2012. :)
Here I am walking properly (in exercise clothes and exercise shoes with laces!) for the first time in 2 years! Excitement (queue goofy arm movements…) I hope the video works and I hope you’re all well. I’m sorry about the sound, but as you can hear we’re in the Windy City.
Lots of love, Danielle xx
- thebeekearns likes this
- brian-vlasak reblogged this from chronicure and added:
- uctdgirl said: So happy for you!
- uctdgirl likes this
- chronicure reblogged this from project3x5
- dailyallison likes this
- youdontlookhelpful likes this
- chroniccurve said: so happy for you!
- healthyfoodandthehousewife likes this
- chronicure likes this
- passionate-purple-pineapple likes this
- annaeliz likes this
- livinginhellwithcrps said: So happy for you! :)
- livinginhellwithcrps likes this
- kristenfromkansas likes this
- jackiebarnes likes this
- 2boysandme likes this
- kategems said: Awesome awesome news! I am so happy this seems to be working!
- bloodsweatandgreengoo said: That is so great!!
- bloodsweatandgreengoo likes this
- project3x5 posted this