I’ve been missing, I know! There’s very little that’s more frustrating to me than to leave you guys hanging. Even if just for a few days. Grr…
While I’d love to do nothing more than have this blog be sunshine and rainbows all day long, all the time - unfortunately that’s not the reality of this disease. So… I’ll be honest. The plateau turned into a horrible flare. A whole lot of this face (which I now predict will haunt me forever) has been happening…
How pretty am I? Stunning, no? Ha! Reality bites.
(In all seriousness though… I love my family for lightening the mood by taking a picture while this face was happening. The best.)
So what does all of this mean? It means another ketamine infusion. And so, I’m off to Chicago tomorrow. Wish me luck! Send me hope! Pray!
All my love,
- Danielle xx
- hurts-like-a-bitch reblogged this from project3x5
- acadiz likes this
- crpspaindrops said: Chicago is a great place for healing :) Positive vibes and prayers are being sent your way!
- thisismepk likes this
- smurfettude likes this
- goddamnitshannon said: I’ll be thinking about you and sending some positive thoughts your way <3. Stay strong love! You can kick crps’s butt!
- kristenfromkansas likes this
- jackiebarnes said: Hoping the treatment works & the pain fades fast! I’ll be praying for you! XOXO.
- lovejule said: Feel better soon and stay positive
- chronicure likes this
- 2boysandme likes this
- thelavyer likes this
- allxthexwords said: So I guess the six-week intense physio was a bust? :c I hope that flare calms down and you’re feeling better soon - I have a similar face when my arms act up. Good luck with the ketamine. <3
- chatoyannt likes this
- project3x5 posted this