How’s it going? Are you having a good week?
Have you ever dreamt big? Really big? In fact, what feels like maybe almost sometimes a little bit scary big - but scary in a good way!!! In a way to where you get soft, fluttery butterflies in your tummy - not the steel tipped ones. Well, that’s where I am right now, and I couldn’t be more excited about it! To me, there’s no better feeling than being pushed out of your comfort zone - especially for a good cause! And especially when you feel so proud of the end result!
See, I’m up for a scholarship to the wonderful Marie Forleo’s B-School! The application was a video via YouTube (see that video above? that’s it right there!) and the win would be a way for me to really learn how to skyrocket TheProject3x5 and CRPS/RSD advocacy to the next level.
To be a little more specific, based on my own experience with Chronic Pain and Chronic Illness - through my disease CRPS - I want to bridge the gap & make it easier for other patients from the terrifying starting point of initial diagnosis right through to figuring out treatments and finding support groups. Stress only amplifies illness! So, let’s get rid of that pesky little problem! I’d be sure to instead work TheProject3x5 around mindfulness and meditation. Again, using my own experiences to make sure it’s a realistic endeavor.
I get excited just thinking about it all!
But, like I said… first up, I need to win the scholarship! And here’s where you come in…
VIEW MY SHORT VIDEO & SPREAD THE WORD!
- The video above explains everything! Watch it on as many devices as you have, because the greater the views I get, the greater a shot I have.
- Then click here, to like the video on YouTube - again the more likes I get, the greater a shot I have!
- It’d mean the world to me if you were to stay on the YouTube page & make a positive comment about the video - this step is super important* because again - you got it! The more positive comments, the greater the chances are that I’ll be awarded the scholarship.
People get thousands of views! So let’s show them what Trinis, TheProject3x5, and The Power of Pain Communities can do here! :)
And did I mention that sharing is caring?
LET EVERYONE YOU KNOW SEE THE VIDEO!!!
Either via Facebook, Tumblr, or Twitter, perhaps even Pinterest! Any other social media platform should be just fine, I’m sure!
Just please make sure that however you decide to share, you also put:
1) the hashtag - #winBSCHOOL on it
2) my name (Danielle Alexis Cosgrove)
4) the original video YouTube link - http://youtu.be/HdMCg7y9Hk0
3) and then this link as well, to promote B-School for Marie :) - http://joinbschool.com/
Thanks a million!!! You’re the best and I hope you have a fantastic week! xx